I can’t believe it’s Thursday again already, I’m feeling like the weeks are speeding by but dragging at the same time!
Today’s “Take 5” is with the stunning Stephanie Waxberg who I met for the first time a few years ago at Ascot and can confirm she is the sweetest lady. Stephanie has a beautiful Instagram page @stephaniewaxberg her aesthetic is timeless, classy and current. After finishing her degree in fashion design Stephanie spent years working with some of the top fashion houses, Amanda Wakeley, Roland Mouret and Celine. Now along side her social media presence she also owns a brand consultancy company www.thestylememostudio.com working with a range of different businesses from fashion to finance.
5 things that have helped you through lockdown
- It’s amazing how quickly this time is going and how busy it can be but remember to take some time out for yourself. Even if it’s just reading a book, having a long bath or adding a few extra steps to your beauty routine to make it feel more special.
- Treat yourself to really delicious food!
- Get up and get dressed each day. I feel so much more productive if I’m in clothes instead of pyjamas.
- Take each day as it comes… I’ve actually really enjoyed spending so much time at home but it’s a weird and emotional time so allow yourself to feel great some days, and completely unproductive other days.
- If all else fails, call a friend, open a bottle of wine and have a good laugh!
5 things you just can’t live without
1 My husband – we’ve had such a nice time together during lockdown
2 My cookie recipe – they are so delicious! You can find it on my Recipe highlight on Instagram
3 FaceTime, Zoom and Houseparty catch ups with friends
4 My work – I’ve actually been really busy with my consultancy business and finally had time to set up my website: https://www.thestylememo.studio/ I work with fashion, beauty, lifestyle and fintech brands and I’m lucky enough to really love what I do.
5 A glass (who am I kidding… a bottle) of wine, champagne or tequila to end the week!
Go and give Stephanie a follow on Instagram @stephaniewaxberg and get inspired by her beautiful content and subscribe so you don’t miss the next “Take 5”