Todays “Take 5” guest is my gorgeous friend Lucy Alexander who is most well know for her presenter work on UK Property show Homes Under The Hammer. Lucy is the most beautiful woman inside and out, I miss seeing her in real life so I am happy to have her as a guest today.
5 Tips that have helped you through lockdown
- Trying to set a few goals in a day so you can feel like you have achieved something.
- Making more out of evening meals & having more family engagement. Teenagers respond well to food!!
- Walking into the woods with my dog Teddy and exploring the countryside – enjoying sunset strolls like I’m in holiday!
- Experimenting with making cocktails ( OMG I reckon I could be a mixologist if presenting drys up ) and embracing that no work or cameras in my face means can have a few extra drinks !!
- Excepting this situation. Feeling gratitude that as a nation we are all pulling together – even though not religious saying a little prayer for the ones we love & others that might be suffering. Amen
5 Things you couldn’t be without
- Creme de la mer ( only get it given as a gift on very spesh birthdays ) it makes me literally feel on my game
2. Kerastase hair mask as my horse hair needs major attention!
3. Revitalash to help my dry lash’s grow
4. Nursem handcream that has stopped my hands looking like fruit pickers and they support nhs staff with proceeds
5. My lovely dog Teddy, seeing his little face in the morning and getting out on walks with him makes me smile.