Just because we are no longer children does not mean we can not enjoy an advent calendar! In my 30 years I have not had a year without one and to be honest with all the beauty offerings they seem to get better every year! How could you resist these miniature luxe treats from our favorite brands, the perfect way to sample products and purchase your fave at the end!! Here is my run down…….you still have 5 days left to purchase!! Quick!!!
1. Benefit £60 – Mini me’s of the brands best sellers, including beauty and accessories!!!
2. Elimis £59.50 – The spa lovers calendar, it may be only 12 days of gifts but boy are they luxery! Give yourself a well earned spa style treat!
3. Jo Malone £250 – This is also high on my lust list, as you can’t go wrong with anything Jo Malone has to offer! This calendar houses colognes and body cremes to make you feel a million dollars!
4. Ciante £49 – Manicure queens will love the 24 doors of pure nail heaven! Each door offers the best selling shades and textures to get you feeling festive!
5. Tesco Beauty £50 – This is a first for Tesco! £125 worth of goodies for only £50! Thats ounds like an absolute steal for brands like nip-fab & Korres…
6. Liberty £149 – This is the one I am lusting after, I held it for around 10 minutes in the store before placing it reluctantly back on the shelf! The creme de la creme of calendars, my all time favourite brands including Aromatherapy Associates, Eve Lom, Nars, Decalor, Espa, Diptyque, Laura Mercier and more all house in a Liberty printed mansion!!!
7. The Body Shop £50 – Not only does this calendar offer the most iconic products from the brands newest products but also gives a donation to the charity War Child!
8. L’Occitane £45 – 13 hidden treats as it is customary in Provence to have 13 desserts on the Christmas table over the festive table! I love the L’Occitance products for their most amazing scents!
9. No.7 £35 – One of the best value in the list offering 25 amazing treats including their biggest seller the protect & perfect day cream! This calendar also saves you a wopping £130!!!
10. Selfridges £85 – Enchanted spells is the name of this luxe calendar offering the best of the best in luxury fragrance, skincare and make-up behind it’s 24 doors, including Lamcombe, YSL & Kiehl’s!!!
as much as I would LOVE the Liberty calendar it may be a little pricey for me, I think I may go for either Selfridges or Tesco. What would you choose?? I love to hear your feedback so please add a comment 🙂
Thanks for reading