I am such a big Christmas geek and cannot wait to put up my decorations, I get sooo excited!! This is the one time of the year that I get myself extremely organised…………..I have already purchased the kids presents and they haven’t even posted their letters to Santa!! (hoping they don’t change the list they verbally made!) This evening other than blogging this wish list, I also placed my M&S food order as Christmas day is always held at our house and I try to make things a little easier with a few yummy cheats. I can never get my red cabbage as tasty as M&S!!
I never really ask for anything for Christmas as it all about the kids but if I was to write a list to Santa for my stocking, this would be it!!!
1. Anthropology Golden Monogram Mug £8
2. Christmas Tangle Teezer Compact £13 ( I use mine all the time and could do with a handy handbag size)
3. Impossible Refurbished 80’s Style Polaroid 600 camera & film set £160 at Urban Outfitters
4. Aromatherapy Associates Deep Relax Balm £18
5. Diptyque Spice Scented Mini Candle £26
6. Rosie for Autograph hooded Luxury Dressing Gown £39.50
7.Zoeva Luxe Complete Brush Set £99
8.Jo Malone Basil & Mandarine Cologne 100ml £82
9.L’Occitane Almond Shower Oil 250ml £17.50
10.Matalan Faux Fur Lined Mule Slippers £6
If my husband (aka Santa) reads this list, I would be happy with anything! You may have noticed that apart from sleepwear I have left clothing off the edit, this is purely as I love clothes shopping and use it as my cardio!:-)
I love to hear what you all think, so please feel free to add any comments.
Thanks for reading!